Monday, October 22, 2012

Silly Lily Strikes Again




Our blog hasn't been updated in over a month!!  That is terrible, but it's been a terrible month full of sick kids, missed work and surgery (not Lily, this time)!    Maybe I'll blog on all of our woes later, but right now I just want to remember  some of Silly Lily's latest quotes.  This girl keeps us laughing, even when things around us aren't funny.  

School Picture Day~Lily's First


Lily's favorite thing to say lately is "yeah, baby"...we hear this all they time!  

She was snuggling on the couch with Reece and Mary Ashtyn watching a movie, looks over at me and says, "I love having my kids at home".  

While watching Barbie Rapunzel, someone on the movie says that they don't even know her name yet.  Silly Lily says, "it's Rapunzel...now you know"!!

She loves telling stories, they all start with "one up on a time".  

Our family picture in the lobby of the Garden Hotel (China) is our computer wallpaper.  She was looking at it the other night and was rubbing the picture of me and saying "I like my mommy, I like my mommy so much".  I have a scar on my neck from a surgery I had this month.  She rubs my neck on the picture, looks at my scar and then says "but I liked you better before they cut you throat"!

There is NEVER a dull moment at our house...I wouldn't have it any other way!!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds as if you might have had an ACF repair, I pray that things are going well! I love Lily's sayings! What a wonderfully delightful child! It's nice to see you back in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ding, ding, ding!!! You are correct, Vicky :) I am feeling much better now...just waiting to get the function of my left arm back. Praying it's very soon!! I can't believe it's been so long since I updated. Hope you and your precious girls are doing well!

      Delete
  2. Hi, look here
    http://kucukkirmizipabuclar.blogspot.com/2012/10/ilk-odulum.html

    ReplyDelete