Sunday, June 26, 2011

I wonder.....

We spent the last 2 weeks in St. George Island, FL!   It is our favorite place and we had the best time.


  We spent most of our days on the beach. Reece and Mary Ashtyn love to snorkel and play in the waves.  The four of us spent lots of time in the ocean.  After a full day on the beach, we headed out to eat, usually in Apalachicola, Eastpoint, or Carrabelle.  It was such a relaxing vacation. 

We spent a lot of time talking about Lily.  The kids did a lot of wondering...
I wonder if Lily will like the ocean...I wonder if she'll like seafood... I wonder where she'll sit in the car...I wonder where she'll sleep in the RV...I wonder what she looks like without her hair in pig tails...I wonder if she'll let me fix her hair.

Trent and I wondered too...
I wonder what it will be like when we meet her for the first time...I wonder if she thinks of us as much and we think of her...I wonder if she'll be able to camp by this time next year...I wonder if she'll be able to run and put her toes in the ocean...I wonder if she'll be overwhelmed by how much we already love her. 

Then we marvel at the peace that we have about Lily joining our family.  God has always planned for her to be ours!


 Reece and Mary Ashtyn wrote her name in the sand.  They are so excited about their Mei Mei. 

Please keep praying for our Lily.  Our home study is on the way to immigration,so we're praying for I-800A approval very soon.  Until we can get her home, we'll just keep wondering and dreaming about our girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment