Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

My best friend turned 40 today.  What???  How did that happen so fast??  Where did the time go?? It doesn't seem possible, but our kids are in middle school, we've been married for 16 years, and time really does fly when you're having fun.  So, of course my husband/best friend is 40.  Has it really been 24 years since I asked him to my Jr. High Cheerleader party???  Wow!!  We've been through so much together...college, job hunting, infertility, 2 adoptions and that was just in our 20's!!  We spent our 30's enjoying every minute with Mary Ashtyn and Reece. 

Trent is starting out his 40's with a whole new adventure.  A big step of faith that will bring our third child home from China. I'm so blessed to make this journey with my best friend. 


Happy Birthday, Trent!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment