Saturday, August 20, 2011

I know the secret!!!

How many times have we wished that we could just make time stand still??  It goes by so fast and we don't want our kids to grow up that fast...right??  I discovered the secret to make time almost completely stop~just submit a dossier to China, get really excited when you get your LID (log in date), and miraculously ...TIME WILL STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

There are 10 spots on the ladybug for the 10 days that we have been waiting for LOA. 
ONLY 10 days, they have been the ssssssssssllllllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeessssssssssttttttttttt of my life.  Wow!!  Some people have been waiting for over 100 days, I can't even imagine!!

Today, I have completed my I800 application, changed our insurance coverage, played the Wii with Reece, taken a nap, picked Mary Ashtyn up from a friend's house, looked at Lily's pictures a million times, ordered a Moon Festival care package for her, wrote a letter to go with her package, and it's not even time to go to bed ...we haven't even had dinner yet.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass … Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. ( Psalm 37:4,7)

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I'm behind you, going Monday for fingerprints in B'ham! I guess I'll soon know about time standing still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi saw your post on RQ and wanted to introduce myself. I'm also an AP with a daughter from Kaz and China and 3 bio boys. We are waiting to bring home another daughter from China.

    Congrats on your new addition. Hope she is home soon!

    ReplyDelete