Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sleep Over

I have been working on a blog saying goodbye to Lily's hard pants...we only have 3 days to go!!!  That farewell will have to wait, because we had a major event happen at our house tonight.

My Silly Lily asked to "sleepy with Mash" tonight!!  Mary Ashtyn was so sweet with her today,she read to her and taught her songs all afternoon.  They were so sweet.  I just never expected my baby to not be sleeping beside me in her little bed...I'm really having a tough time, y'all!!!  She has slept in our room for the past 4 months.  I'm really proud that she feels comfortable sleeping away from us, but it does hurt my heart.  Then I look at my giggly girls and I have to smile. 


To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. - Clara Ortega

 We live outside the touch of time...wow, love that.   Our sweet miracles will always have memories of each other that time can't touch.  My Mama's heart will never forget.  



No comments:

Post a Comment