Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make a Joyful Noise

Still trying to catch up on my blog posts :)  My Mother's Day began with breakfast in bed prepared by Mary Ashtyn and my day just kept getting better.  I am so thankful that I got to spend the day with my Mama and my sweet miracles.  We topped off the perfect day watching Lily, Reece, and my brother's boys sing in our Children's musical at church.  It was so special to sit with my Mama and my Granny and watch my children and nephews sing about God's grace.  My heart was so full.

Lily and her cousin, Matthew...best buddies!

Reece looks so excited :)

The CBC Kids

Reece nailed his speaking parts!

Lily & Matthew...helping hands

Lily, Matthew (beside Lily), Reece, & Steven (wearing the sunglasses around his neck) singing away!

Reece paying attention while Lily & Matthew have their own little conversation :)


These two make me smile!

Proud of my Reece man!

C-U-T-E

D-I-V-A




Brayden, my youngest nephew, sang with the PK choir...so precious!!!

Steven, Lily, & Reece after the musical  


Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises.
Psalm 98:4

No comments:

Post a Comment