Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Final Update

As of yesterday, we are waiting for our Travel Approval/TA!!!  Our Article 5 was processed and picked up from the Consulate yesterday (May 12).  Travel Approval takes around a week, so I was doing my best not to obsess about checking my email today...there will be no news this week.  As I got in my car to go to a meeting this morning, I checked my phone and was SHOCKED...

 Yu Fang final update for the Bamberg family


What??  The FINAL update comes right before travel.  I've seen other families post their final updates and I wondered if we'd ever get to this point.  By the absolute grace of God...we are here!!!




Doesn't this smile just keep getting better??  


Pray every day with us for Ava.  So much change is coming, so very soon!  A day that we are longing for is also the day that this sweet baby will lose EVERY thing that she knows.  We love her already, and it breaks our hearts to think about how scary this is for her.

Pray we get Travel Approval quickly and we get a consulate appointment in early June.  These appointments fill up quickly, but we want to get Ava and come home to have the entire summer to get her adjusted.  Please say a few tiny prayers that we are fully funded, still trusting God on this one.  

Many of you have taken this journey with us before during Lily's adoption.  So many prayed for us and we felt every one.  Pray us to China and back, friends...start now and don't stop until Ava is HOME!!  It's so close and we can't do it without our prayer warriors.   

Love you all!!!

2 comments: