Friday, April 22, 2011

Lily's Bedding

Lily's bedding was delivered today.  I can't wait to decorate her room.  I've ordered all the matching accessories for her , valences, pillows,  ladybugs for her wall...anything I can find!  The four of us are so excited!!  It breaks my heart that 13 hours away, she is sleeping in a crowded room with nothing of her own.  We have so much for her here and want so badly to share it with her.  I look at her pictures and video and it hurts because I want to just scoop her up and hug her.  Waiting is so hard, but we know God has the perfect plan for us and our little one.
Please pray for us to not be too anxious...to trust God's timing.  Our fingerprints have been received by SBCN for processing, pray it goes smoothly.  Pray that Lily will stay strong and healthy and that God is preparing her heart for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment