Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bubbles!!!

Lily loves to play outside.  We spent this afternoon outside with bubbles.  She had so much fun. 



This face cracks me up!!  We see it often, it's the "I really want this, get over here and help me/wait on me" face.  Of course, all four of us rushed to help her open the bubbles.







Lily's smile makes everything right in my world...love this sweet girl more than words!!


The big kids should have been included in our pictures, they played outside all afternoon too.  I just couldn't get a good photo of them as they tried to knock each other unconscious with a football!!!  Luckily, the only injury was a jammed thumb...Mary Ashtyn is really worried about her texting ability :)  Help us!!  LOL


Sunday Snapshot

3 comments:

  1. I love Lily's expression in the first picture! Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! I'm glad things are going so well for your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia makes that same face sometimes!

    ReplyDelete