Monday, December 12, 2011

Missing 3 of the 5!

It's way too quiet at my house.  Trent and the big kids started back to work/school today.  Lily is still sleeping here beside me.  I'm a little scared to wake her up, she is not going to understand where they went.  I miss them so much already.  We've spent the past 2 weeks living in the same room and spending every minute together.  I did not want them to leave this morning!!  This trip and our sweet little ladybug have made us appreciate our family so much.  As time moves on, I hope we don't forget this feeling of thankfulness that we have right now. 

Snow in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia



Reece's Snow Angel


My Precious Babies

Circus in GZ...it was wonderful!!

Our travel group in GZ...great families, so blessed to get to spend time with them!

Still can't believe that I have 3 children :)
 
 Teaching Baba to write in Chinese, she is Daddy's SPOILED girl!


My sleeping buddy, no wonder I wake up feeling tired...she is a WILD sleeper!!!







2 comments:

  1. :) It was sooo good to see Mash today! Hadn't realized how much I missed her! I hope to come see Lily soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely and we are so happy she is finally with a family. That is exactly how I felt when I returned from China and we all returned to work and school. It was wonderful being together for so many days. I miss China dearly. We are planning on returning 2013.

    ReplyDelete