Monday, March 26, 2012

Play Ball

Another season of baseball has kicked off for Reece!  This year, he is playing for the Royals and is pitching, playing first, and catching.  I was a proud Mama during his first game!  As the starting pitcher, he only allowed three runs.


Reece on the mound
Sorry for the blurred fence, Lily was in my lap and it was the best I could do :)



He got a hit each time at bat!! Whooo Hoo!!!! 




During the last inning, he played on first and made an awesome catch to end the game.  I had walked down to another field to watch my nephew bat and missed it!!!!  Trent keeps assuring me that it was the best catch he ever made :)  Thanks for rubbing it in, honey!



Enjoying GuGu's game and getting out of the house!!!!

Sisters proud of their amazing brother!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your son! It's nice that you and Lily can get out and about!

    ReplyDelete