Friday, March 16, 2012

What a Difference

On Sunday, Lily couldn't lift her head off the pillow and was barely using her arms.  When we put her on her stomach, she would bury her face and sob.  We worked all week on getting her up and making her use her neck and arm muscles.  Today, she held her head up and colored for almost 30 minutes!!


Now if we can just get her to sleep through the night!  She wakes up crying and only settles down once she is laying on my stomach.  No more sleep for me at that point, but I don't mind the cuddling!!

Her cast is so heavy, I am aching once I move her.  Just can't imagine how she feels with it on all the time.  She has told us a few times that she doesn't like her hard pants, but she rarely complains.  We are so thankful for her personality...sweet as can be but tough as nails at the same time :)

The Lord, your God, is with you. He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with His love. He will rejoice over you with singing.    Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment:

  1. I love that scripture! It's good to see Lily's strength improving. What a precious sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete